A two-day tour in the area around Eldhestar. You stay at our hotel or guesthouse… more →
Duration 2 days and 2 nights
Riding 2 days – 38 km
Hotel accommodation (Tour 7H)
Guesthouse accommodation (Tour 7G)
Departure from Reykjavik every day at 17.30.
Available all year round – see winter program!
- Please contact us for booking.
- All tours start with pick up from BSI bus terminal between 17:30 and 18:00.
Pickup from hotels and guesthouses is available on request.
- Shorter Tours are suited for riders of all levels, except for tour 8f. Participants must be in good physical condition as we cover distances of 18-25 km per day and ride a lot of “tölt”, the special gait of the Icelandic horse (about trot speed). It is important to be able to mount a horse with little assistance (no mounting aid such as block or rock can be provided).
Every rider is responsible for evaluating the own riding ability and physical condition.
If you are not sure, please contact Eldhestar for booking.
- Dinner on the last evening (last riding day) is not included.
- The riding routes are subject to weather conditions and can be changed.
- You find information about what to bring here.
- Terms of bookings.