2-5 day tours available Winter, Spring & Fall
Program Winter, Spring & Fall
During the winter season we also offer multi-day tours including 2-5 days. Participants can take part in riding courses, spend every day riding or choose between a combination of riding with sightseeing to the most spectacular sights in South Iceland and. You will stay in our cozy country hotel or guesthouse with access to one of the best swimming pools in Iceland as well as our hotel’s own hot tubs.
- All multi-day tours start with pick up from BSI bus terminal in Reykjavík between 17:30 and 18:00.
We also pick up from hotels and guesthouses on request.
- These tours are suited for riders of all levels, but good physical condition is important. We select horses according to riding skills and ride a lot of “tölt”, the special gait of the Icelandic horse (about trot speed). Every rider is responsible for evaluating the own riding ability and physical condition. If you are not sure, please contact Eldhestar for booking.
- Meals and services are included as described in the itineraries. Dinner on the last evening (last riding day) is not included.
- The riding routes are subject to weather conditions and can be changed.
- Eldhestar provides helmets, rain gear and winter overalls. Please see detailed information about what to bring here.
- You find the price list here.