Eldhestar participates in VAKINN, Iceland tourism’s official quality and safety label
The aim of VAKINN is to strengthen quality and safety in tourism by means of guidance and support, as well as developing a sense of social responsibility.
VAKINN is Iceland tourism’s official quality assurance organization and operates as a service for the Iceland tourism industry. Only tourism businesses that maintain the highest standards in all aspects of business practices and meet VAKINN´s comprehensive assessment criteria have earned the right to carry VAKINN – Iceland tourism’s official quality label. When you see a business displaying the VAKINN symbol you can be assured that it is trustworthy and professional.
For travelers, the VAKINN sign means that:
- You will have a great tourism experience
- You can book with confidence
- The business operates in an ethical, professional and environmentally sustainable way
- Thanks to the star grade, you know in advance what you are buying
- The business has the required systems and policies for a safe and happy holiday in Iceland